Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Thank you, good people


I am so grateful for the warm welcome from well-wishers of the internet. It is my hope that I can be of help in solving your problems of daily life -- That is, after all, what I, Wolfie am here for...to help others.

For example, on a stroll this morning, I stopped by Michelle's Donut Shop on Santa Monica Blvd. to say hello to Annie, who runs the place. She clapped when she saw me, did a little twirl and gave me a donut. It didn't take much time from my busy day, but we all felt great because I made the effort to keep that connection.

Take it from me, Wolfie:

"Pause for a minute today to say hello and chat a bit. You're not in such a big hurry, are you?. "

Email me with your questions at wolfiewolfie@mac.com. You won't regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home