Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ask Wolfie!

Dear Wolfie, I am surrounded by idiots. Every turn I make in my life, idiots bump into me. I try to be tolerant but I just don't understand why they can't be stupid someplace else, especially not at my place of business. Can you help me please? I admire your serenity deeply.
Best wishes,
Surrounded by Idiots Los Angeles, CA

Dear Surrounded by Idiots,
I'm thinking that most people (and some dogs for that matter) are stupid. You sound like a sensitive soul. You will understand my wisdom. I remember a matty-haired Cockerpoo who for months would thwart my morning stroll to the West Hollywood Trader Joe's. For fun! I shouted at him to let me pass. I charged him, but being a small-breed, I could not make my way past the brute. I was merely living my life! Enjoying the city bustle and greeting the community. Why such a problem? One day, during a stressful standoff, I realized that it was my anger that provoked him. He wanted to pull me down to his level! I turned my light within and felt feather-light. Hey, that is all you can ask of yourself in the world. To be conscious in the moment. The dummies are here to stay. Best to have a good laugh or two about it! Namaste!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home