Monday, January 23, 2006

Treats up ahead!


Hello friends! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying each precious moment of life. It was a rough week for me, Wolfie, because I've been sick with a cough. The lady who takes care of me gave me pills and table scraps and I'm up and around again. Listen, don't let bad times get you down. As dark as the path may get, lined with kids throwing rocks and people wanting to kick you, there is always a bright spot at the end. So...

Take it from me, Wolfie: "Keep your head down and run FAST! There's probably a delicious pile of cheese and meats right up ahead for you!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you wolfie! you are so right!
Shelley

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Wolfie, whenever I'm having a bad day at work, which is every day, I think "Treats up ahead!" and everything is all right. Thank you! Love, Lisa

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home