Sunday, January 29, 2006

A new serenity


As I mentioned to you, friends, I've been involved in difficult intervention. The lady who takes care of me has a friend who has been very sad. She tries to feel better by taking pills and alcohol and reading about others' misfortunes. It has been quite something to see and I wanted to help!
Is someone in your life drowning in drugs and alcohol? You need a course of action. I documented my approach here for you to refer to. Wolfie can help!





First, you see the terrible symptoms of abuse which include sleeping constantly and not grooming! You may also see evidence of drug use (bottles) and unhealthy reading materials.
I saw this situation with my own two eyes! There was no time for tears. I had to take action.





I tried to steal the pills without waking my friend so I could dispose of them once and for all. I replaced the pills and liquors with friendship, healthy doses of sunshine and nice walks to the donut shop. Delicious, not destructive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home