Sunday, February 12, 2006

I am disappointed


Today was a sad day. I was relaxing in the kitchen and awoke to the negativity of the lady who takes care of me and her friend. Fueled by booze, they were looking at magazines and yelling about celebrities -- who was on drugs, who'd become stout, who was a cult member, that sort of talk! Unhealthy behavior! I'm pretty sure neither of them are personally acquainted with Tomkat and these other magazine people. I looked for myself and unless she has paid a visit while I was resting, Paris Hilton has not been to the house I live in! I tried to pull their attention away by making it clear I was ready for some liver snacks. But they just went on in their world talking and even shouting about not-real magazine people and ignoring the real me, Wolfie! Not caring!
Finally, the lady who takes care of me and her friend were distracted by visitors, so I put those scandal sheets to their proper use by chewing them. Ruining!


Take it from me, Wolfie: "It's easy to stay serene. Just turn something bad for the mind into something good for the gums!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was on a tirade because someone stole the canned air from my cubicle and she’s been holding it hostage ALL MORNING! Despite her protestations, I know who the culprit is. My theory is that she used the last of it and won’t cop to the fact. How I wanted to pulverize her to a bloody pulp. A friend sent me the link to your blog and I realized the error of my ways. Indeed, violence is not the answer! Maybe I’ll buy her a donut and we can talk about it. Thanks, Wolfie! Don’t let Ringo and Lucy bring you down, just bribe them with a delicious sea bass! Canned air is a dime a dozen, besides it gives your palm frostbite.

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wolfie! Bettie told me today about Pomme and Kelly. I'm not sure if you've seen their google videos or not but i must say, I was dissapointed! They are cool and funny but they have NO TALENT!!! Remember there was a time when actresses had to sing and dance and everything! Now you can just turn on the radio and make funny faces into a camera and get all INTL. Wolfie, what can we do to slow down this fast moving world? Wolfie, where has the quality gone?
-Shelley

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wolfie, you are so wise! Tomorrow I am going to chew on some issues of Hustler and Barely Legal.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home