Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Passing of a Nice Friend

Hello Readers,
It's me, Wolfie. I know I've been away again for a very long time. And sad news, and a sad note from Presidential candidate and friend, Stolli, brought me back to the blogging. Here is the letter about the recent flight to bunny heaven of our fun friend, Oscar. I will answer Stolli after you see the photo.

Dear Wolfie, I miss my friend Oscar very much. Mom tried to explain to me that he is not coming to visit us anytime soon and I just don't get it. I want him here now. What does "gone" mean? I am definitely in need of your spiritual leadership right now. Oscar was just about the best friend I ever had in my entire life. I miss him so very, very much ... XOXO, Stolli

Attached is a photo of Stolli
with his friend Oscar


Dear Stolli,
Hello Stolli, Hello! I read your note with a sad heart. I love Oscar, too. He was an old soul with the wisdom to love relaxing and eating. We had fun together when Oscar stayed with me for the weekend and we made a lot of interesting plans. Stolli, you have to know that there is no such thing as "gone." Oscar is in us all with our thoughts and memories. And he is enjoying not feeling tired and draggy. Now he has all the bits of meat and cheese and treats he wants!
See, Stolli. All you have to do is think of Oscar and he is there!
Namaste, Stolli!
From me, Wolfie!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

Dear Wolfie, your wisdom is much appreciated in times like these! I was very sad to hear of the passing of your dear friend Oscar. I hope that Oscar is frolicking somewhere with my pal Topper!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Kodak the Eskie said...

Oh Wolfie, this is very sad news. I had tears reading Stolli's letter. I know my Mom worries about me getting older and I'm just 9 1/2!! Just remember the pure love that Oscar gave to everyone around him.

Licking your tears, Clive

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home