Friday, December 21, 2007

Hello Friends, Big and Small! It's me again, Wolfie!

I know that I haven't been good at blogging for months. Life sometimes chases you and yells "Mush! Mush!" and there are so many important meetings and activities and you don't have time to relax on a nice pillow. This is how my life has been lately, friends! So I will be saying good bye for a while to all you good readers. I will check in from time to time, and will try to give excellent advice and guidance to all -- I have enjoyed my time with you! Frankly, I have cataracts and can't see so well now. But my life is full and bountiful with donuts and treats! Enjoy your treats, friends! Don't neglect your treats in your life.
Namaste!!!
Me, Wolfie!!!!

Photo by Michelle Pullman: michellepullman.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Kodak the Eskie said...

Please take care and I hope you check in more often than not. I hope you have a very happy new year!

Hugs & licks,

Clive

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Poker Sign Up Bonus said...

Try to look for the answer to your question in google.com

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home