Monday, April 14, 2008

What would Wolfie do?



Friends!

I'm back!

It's me, Wolfie!

You can see from my photo that I am hale and hearty, really enjoying the fresh spring air and my life as Wolfie!

I'm also here with an important message of caring and helping others. I don't know if I have shared this, but I was a sickly foundling when the lady who takes care of me found me. I was a rescue! Very thin and my skin was dry and flaky. Nothing like you see me now!

We must care for others, friendly people. And that is what M Design Boutique is doing with a bracelet based on me, Wolfie! It's the What Would Wolfie Do charm bracelet and the lady who takes care of me is very excited about it.

Baubles and material things are not so important to me, but she enjoys her creature comforts and shiny things. And this one is based on me and helps SAVE LIVES of animals who are in the terrible position I was in at the cold shelter in West L.A. When you buy the bracelet, M Design Boutique will donate to the pets to get homes. See the information! Here I put the card here for you, on top.

Take it from me, Wolfie: "Give care to those less fortunate than you! You never know how difficult your own life will be and you will want care too!"

2 Comments:

Blogger "M" -- melissa said...

Wolfie, We here at M Design Boutique are absolutely inspired by you. The "WWWD" bracelet will help dogs and cats! Each one yields a donation to a no-kill animal shelter ($5 each bracelet goes to the shelter) and raises awareness about love for our friends like you, Wolfie.

Thanks for being such a pioneer and inspiration!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Kodak the Eskie said...

We are so glad you are back! What a beautiful bracelet!

Hugs, Kodak

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home